Tuesday, January 21, 2014

'di pa ako uuwi
Inbox
x

Ashley Mecham
Jan 12 (8 days ago)

to me, Amanda, Austin, Elizabeth, Liza, Jamie, Kendra, Lindsey, Patrick, D, Ryan
Dear Family,
This week was tired. We had so so many meetings. And temple day! But we only had one full day of work the whole week. But it was still a good week. We found some golden investigators and we're super excited.

This week while I was on an exchange with Sister Agreda, we were teaching someone on the street when out of no where a lady comes up and says she's a talent scout and wants me to be in a commercial. I said no. She was very persistent. I still said no.

This morning they made me go get finger printed for my exit visa. I'm not coming home yet, but it's weird. This week I'll reach my 1 year mark on my mission. That doesn't seem like real life.
This morning I was begging the AP to convince President Stucki that I need to train again. He said it isn't going to happen. I think he's lying.
You know what's a good talk from this last conference? "Look Ahead and Believe" by Edward Dube. I read it when I was halfway. I read it this morning. Coincidence? No.
One of the sisters we went on exchanges with recently found out she has lice. I slept in her bed. I don't think I inherited them, but I'll keep you updated.
I almost forgot! I got your package, mom! You are the best best best mom in the whole world! The clothes are the best and just what I needed. And Elder Mecham is pogi naman! Thank you so much! Also, I'm not really sure how to use the oil things you sent...
I'm not feeling super well, so forgive me for the strange email! I love you! Be safe.

Sister Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment