Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THE REAL FINAL EMAIL
Inbox
x

Ashley Mecham <ashley.mecham@myldsmail.net>
Feb 22 (3 days ago)

to me, Amanda
Sige, I swear this is the really last one. I got my last shot the other day, and they told me to have you call this number to pay for it. I hope that's okay. I think you can send it to the insurance to have them pay for it, but it's $100. Here's the number 801-422-8940. If payment isn't made within ten days, they'll be sending you a bill or something, fyi. I hope this is okay, I just didn't know how much money was left on my card and I didn't want to chance it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO. I LOVE YOU. Also, because I leave so early on Monday, can you send the things I need either today or tomorrow? If it's after that, I won't get it. Okay, thanks. LOVE YOU. I swear the next time you hear from me, I'll be in the 'ppines.
 
Love you,
 
Sister Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment