Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mata't Utak

Inbox
x

Ashley Mecham

10:01 PM (18 hours ago)

to me, Amanda, Austin, Elizabeth, Liza, Jamie, Kendra, Lindsey, Patrick, D, Ryan
Yesterday I ate the head of a chicken. Including the brain. And the eyes. It was not very good but they really love it here. It's a texture thing. All I have left to eat are the intestines and the feet and I've pretty much eaten a whole chicken!
Corazon is going to do baptisms for the dead on Friday!

We ate dinner at the Godito family's home on Thursday. Brother Godito is a chef and a good one. He cooked us backed tomato basil macaroni with real mozzarella cheese. It was heaven. Then we had a real long conversation about food and I felt like I was talking with Eliza Young about the food channel. It was delicious.

There was on ox cart parked outside our apartment for a while. They were selling baskets.

We got to watch the women's meeting on Saturday! It was awesome! We'll be watching conference this Saturday and Sunday. But I'm downloading it right now for a sneak peak:)

This week we had a great lesson with our punk investigator named Hideki. He's come to church for 9 times now and is finally super excited to be baptized! Before he wanted to, but he wasn't dying with joy and excitement like he should be. Now, he just can't wait and we're so excited for the 26th!


That's all the things for this week. Still lovin' you all! The office lady emailed me again and threatened that I won't be able to go home if I don't send in the form she needs! Little does she know, that's not a threat... but a temptation! Hah! I'm funny. Okay. Have a great week!

Sister Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment