Mga Luha ng Kagalakan
Personal/Ashley's Mission Emails
Apr 28 (7 days ago)
- I got my new companion. Sister Dumayas. She is little and I love her. Finally another Filipina.
- We've been finding among the middle class - knocking on doors of really nice houses. It's been awesome. The door slams are not discouraging. Seriously.
- Hideki Villegas was baptized. He is going to be a great leader in the Lord's church. See attached picture. Don't focus on his area, he is just a cool kid.
- Sister Dumayas studied at culinary school before her mission. I will be fatter when I come home.
- Being STL again isn't different yet. Except now my roommates are afraid of us. Pasaway kasi.
- This is the best part (after Hideki's baptism, because that is really the best part.) Sister Stucki emailed this morning. SISTER DUMAYAS AND I ARE GOING TO SPEND A WEEK IN PALAWAN DOING EXCHANGES WITH THE SISTERS OVER THERE. I get to return to my first and second area. Mahal ako ng Diyos. I cried big tears of joy when I read that.