Saturday, July 12, 2014

Napakaiksi ng panahon

Hey! Emailing is stressing me out! Stop reminding me about going home! I'm not ready yet! I'll just see you when I see you and we don't need to talk about it.

This week was too busy in the way I don't like. We had MLC which is almost a whole day without work. But I learned a ton and I know it will help me be a more effective servant of the Lord. Then we had a special mission conference where Elder Craig C. Christensen and Elder Echo Hawk spoke to us. It was seriously great. It was also depressing because it was the last time we met together as an entire mission before President and Sister Stucki go home. I have seriously learned so much from them and they have made a huge impact on my mission and my life. We also learned so much that I wish I learned when I was new, but the Lord has His own timing. 

Oh man, we're experiencing so many miracles. We're finding the best people who are so prepared and they're really ready to come unto Christ. I just feel so blessed to be the instrument in the Lord's hands to help them do it.

There were too many emails this week. I have a lack of time now for you. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment